BMW REMOTE 3D VIEW ALLOWS YOU TO CHECK ON YOUR RIDE AT ALL TIMES
BMW has always led the way when it comes to innovation. One way it is doing that is through Remote 3D View on BMW 7 Series and 5 Series models with the Surround 3D View onboard. It takes the cameras and signals already in place, and transmits a full view of your vehicle and surroundings right to your phone on the BMW Connected App. You can see what’s around it and check up on it, while also being able to snap a screenshot photo of it, all for your added convenience. So, how do you go about setting it up? We’ve got you covered at Baron BMW.
- Go to your iDrive settings and select ‘My Vehicle’ then ‘iDrive Settings’
- Scroll to ‘Data Privacy’ and select ‘Remote View 3D and check the box
- Launch the BMW Connected App and navigate to the Remote Services menu
- Tap the top left corner and scroll to the bottom to find ‘Remote 3D View’
- From here, you’ll be able to do a virtual walk around with your finger, and pinch to zoom in, or tapping the camera to take a screenshot that you can save in the app, or on your camera roll
You can learn more here in our Merriam, KS showroom as our team would be happy to discuss all the options, so stop in and see us today.